1. Pick a window, and then picture what might be going on beyond the glass.
2. The towers have certainly got attitude. Nothing fancy, nothing arrogant. It’s more like a ‘well-since-we’re-here-you-better-get-used-to-us’ vibe.
3. That windmill has an interesting powers: it makes everything else appear rather small. How did it do that?
4. If I didn’t know better, I’d say that clump of buildings (centre right) play musical chairs whenever they get the chance.
5. I asked the building to kindly move its head out of the picture. It ignored me, not a word. It simply stood there like “…whatevuh…”
6. And suddenly you see the opening shot of a blockbuster action movie…
7. A river bends, and everything follows.
8. Down and down towards the suburbs. More trees. More space. Less haste.
While busy at Erasmus University’s Woudestein campus, I got a chance to take a look around from a highly elevated vantage point.